Kandara Education Run Indemnity, Terms and Conditions
- I confirm that I am competent and / or authorized to sign registration forms (electronic or otherwise) and agree to the terms and conditions hereto.
- I acknowledge that although all precautions have been taken by the organizing body (Kandara Education CBO) to ensure the safety of all participants, there may be dangers inherent in participation in the Kandara Education Run [‘The Event’] and activities related thereto.
- I voluntarily assume the risks of attendance at and participation in The Event and hereby waive all claims of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising in relation to the Event or otherwise against any parties, including but not limited to the organizing body, the sponsors, the advertisers, any local authority and/or the directors, employees, suppliers and assistants of these parties, including any individual, official, volunteer, marshal or agent.
- I hereby irrevocably indemnify and hold harmless the Parties against any liability and claims of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising (whether directly or indirectly caused and whether arising from negligence, albeit gross, or from the participation or involvement in or passage to or from the Event or otherwise) including but not limited to liability for delay, inconvenience, accident, death, injury, illness, or loss or damage to property or costs and expenses sustained, incurred or put to by me and/or by any minor children under my care or control.
- By accepting this electronic agreement, I hereby consent to any minors under my care or control, being bound to the aforegoing and further indemnify the Parties to the extent, if any, to which such minor is not capable of waiving his/her rights as stipulated above.
- I further acknowledge and agree that the event may be cancelled due to forces beyond the event organizer’s control (with such forces including, but not limited to: any acts of God, strike, war, riots, fire, floods, civil unrest, legislation, insurrection, pandemic, Government sanctions and/or trade disputes) and that in such circumstances, the event organizer shall not be required to refund the event’s entry fee.
- I undertake to comply with the COVID-19 Pandemic guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health.
- I consent to the free and lawful use of my name and pictures or videos of me in any broadcast, telecast, advertising, promotion or any other form of advertising by the Organizers and/or the Event Sponsors in relation to the Event and future events.
- I confirm that I understand the importance and the meaning of this liability disclaimer, the waiver of claims, and indemnity and that by agreeing hereto, I am waiving substantial legal rights (on my own behalf and on behalf of my dependants). I acknowledge that I have been free to secure independent legal and/or other advice as to the nature and effect of all the provisions of this liability disclaimer, waiver and indemnity and that I have either taken such independent legal and/or other advice or dispensed with the necessity of doing so.